Registration is often the most labor-intensive aspect of the meeting planning process. We offer complete registration services beginning with the development of registration materials through the final reconciliation of the conference account.
These services include:
- Developing registration forms and consulting on applicable aspects of marketing materials (i.e.: brochures, web pages)
- Follow-up and resolution of payment issues (i.e.: balance due, declined credit cards, etc.)
- Receipt of registrations and payments via a secure internet site
- Accepting payments via purchase orders, check, credit cards, and bank transfers
- Providing status reports on registrations and financial reports
- Development of conference web page to include local information
- Establishment of a dedicated conference account for all conference-related transfers
- Developing an online registration site and email confirmations/receipts
- Responding to all registration-related inquiries via phone, fax or e-mail
- Printing nametags, event tickets, and participant rosters
- Managing and staffing on-site registration including processing walk-ins, settling financial accounts, and distributing conference materials
- Final reconciliation of conference income and expenses
"I wanted to thank you for everything that you have done over the past year to help make NAMESU the success that it was this year. From the numerous comments I received and my own experience back to 2005, I don't think there has been a meeting that was more enjoyable or better run then our meeting in DC.