Meeting Planning for USM Faculty/Staff
Whether your conference is held on- or off-campus, our experienced and knowledgeable staff will guide you through all phases of the meeting planning process. We coordinate all logistical details to ensure your event runs flawlessly, and you are free to focus on developing a meaningful and dynamic program for your conference attendees.
Our services can be customized to fit the needs of any conference.
- Developing and monitoring the conference budget and fund management (e.g., the receipt and payment of monies)
- Consulting services for conference activities and planning
- Hotel site selection and contract negotiation
- Arranging and managing meeting room setups, audio visual equipment, meals, and social functions
- Purchasing conference amenities
- Providing on-site staff
- Arranging transportation needs
- Arranging special event or spouse/family program planning
- Developing and monitoring detailed itinerary/timelines and conducting pre-conference meetings
- Contacting speakers, making travel arrangements, and coordinating expense reimbursements
- Processing payments to vendors
- Collecting conference materials for distribution to attendees
- Providing comprehensive registration services and financial management